Your privacy is important to Climatica. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Climatica collects, and the ways in which Climatica uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Climatica may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
Using personal information
Climatica may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Where Climatica discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Climatica may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- Climatica will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Climatica will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Cross-border data transfers
- You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Climatica is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Climatica uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- To remember that you are logged in as a user
- To remember that you are logged in as a contributor
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
- Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.